It’s time again! Many of you are already members, and this notice serves as your annual reminder to send in your dues. To those of you who are not members, we invite you to join today! We rely on people like you to make the history of Pulaski County come alive.
We suggest you consider a membership for a family member or a friend as a holiday gift, or that you consider the Historical Society as you make end-of-year giving plans.
We’re proud of our accomplishments in 2017.
- We received an Indiana Heritage Grant, and with the amazing support of Don and Dee Galbreath, we continue work on our new museum location, set to open in 2018.
- We organized educational tours, programs and workshops, including a workshop in Medaryville on the preservation of source material.
- While our museum was closed for the year, preparing for a move, we continued partnerships with local school systems to engage and enlighten students.
- We entertained and enlightened the community during the annual meeting that featured every Presidential Library in the United States.
In 2018, we will expand our presence in the County in other ways to preserve history for a better future.
Please join or renew your membership today, and thank you for your support!
Stay tuned for additional ways in which you can become involved!
Karen Fritz, Membership Chairperson
Ryan Harrison, President
Renew your membership or make a contribution of any amount!
- Individual $ 30.00
- Family $ 40.00
- Corporate Sustaining $ 80.00
Any contribution equaling or exceeding the applicable level of membership will include an annual membership. Please send this information with your check.
- Address (with City, State, Zip)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (we will email things to you to cut down on our postage costs)
Please make checks payable to and mail to the Pulaski County Historical Society
P.O. Box 135, Winamac, IN 46996
The Pulaski County Historical Society is a federally approved 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and qualifies for tax-deductible donations. Pledges are deductible to the extent permitted by law and are not legally binding. Goods or services provided by this membership consist entirely of intangible benefits.