Thank you for your interest in the Pulaski County Historical Society! We rely on people like you to make the history of Pulaski County come alive.
Many of you receiving this letter are already members, and this letter serves as your annual reminder to send us your dues. To those of you who are not members, we invite you to join today!
We’re proud of our accomplishments in 2016. We:
• Entertained and enlightened the community during the annual meeting featuring participants from the historic 1980 Ford Pinto Trial in Winamac.
• Participated in the celebration of the Indiana Bicentennial.
• Began focusing plans for the new future of the Pulaski County Historical Society Museum.
• Sponsored musical entertainments at the renovated Vurpillat Opera House.
• Concentrated on sharing history by increasing its presence on our website and Facebook page.
Already in 2017, we have planned a Buster Keaton silent movie classic with live theater organ accompaniment on Feb. 3 at the Opera House. Our annual meeting March 9 will feature a program on the 13 Presidential Libraries in the U.S. And there’s more news to come on the future of the Pulaski County Historical Society Museum!
Please join or renew your membership today. Membership runs through the calendar year (Jan. 1 through Dec. 31).
Again, thank you for your support and please stay tuned for opportunities to be involved. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the links on the “Contact Us” page.
Renew your membership or make a contribution of any amount!
- Individual $ 30.00
- Family $ 40.00
- Corporate Sustaining $ 80.00
Any contribution equaling or exceeding the applicable level of membership will include an annual membership. Please send this information with your check.
- Address (with City, State, Zip)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (we will email things to you to cut down on our postage costs)
Please make checks payable to and mail to the Pulaski County Historical Society
P.O. Box 135, Winamac, IN 46996
The Pulaski County Historical Society is a federally approved 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and qualifies for tax-deductible donations. Pledges are deductible to the extent permitted by law and are not legally binding. Goods or services provided by this membership consist entirely of intangible benefits.